hello. I am a new.

2 0 0
Hello. I want to ask if anyone can help me with information or advice on how to add a similar menu to products?
(I'm writing with a google translate. Sorry if you don't understand) 11CD6299D-BC25-4022-8DBC-C0B16DAB7C0A.jpegmenu down of   "Planting Care Must-Haves"
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
251 16 37

Hi, @MagicoGarden

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

The menu pictured in the screenshot above looks like it offers customers the ability to buy add-ons when they purchase a product. Is that the type of menu you're looking for? If so, an app like Globo Upsell, Related Products, or Upsell Product Add-Ons are great options to use to add a similar feature to your site. 

If you're instead looking for an app to offer more variant options, or more customizable products, then I recommend checking out Infinite Options, Best Custom Product Options, or one of the other apps listed here

However, please keep in mind that all of the apps mentioned above are third party integrations that are created and fully supported by developers who are external to Shopify. With that said, if you have any questions about the functionality of these apps, or the charges associated with using these integrations, I recommend reaching out to the app developers directly for more information. 

I'd love to hear more about the types of products you're selling, and the additional options you're offering. Feel free to reply to me here with some more details about this, and I can help recommend more apps, or other resources that will also help your business. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes