help. Remove an image

Solved
Excursionist
44 1 4

Hey. I'm trying to remove an image that is inside the menu. The purpose is that it will appear on the computer and on this phone will not appear Is there such a possibility? Thanks in advance.

https://loves-jewelers.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1843 170 537

What you're trying to achieve is entirely possible and part of responsive design or distinguishing what and how to show on various view sizes.

However, first and foremost, your theme has errors that break the menu on mobile

wsWOTdU

You will need to have that fixed before anything else.

Second. you're using a commercial theme so advising on any changes will be difficult or impossible because we do not have access to the sources of that theme. It is therefore best you contact your theme vendor for support or hire a Shopify Expert.

Best wishes!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Excursionist
44 1 4

@KarlOffenberger 

Hey thanks for your reply. Is there a codec that I can add and it will cancel the pictures from the mobile phone.2019-02-24.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2522 25 549

My guess is that it should be configurable in the theme settings, but if not, you may try adding code like this to the very bottom of your stylesheet (styles.scss.liquid Asset):

.mobile-mega-menu img {
    display: none;
}
Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
Excursionist
44 1 4

@tim 

Hey photo removed. Thanks for the help.
Do you have a code to remove the text in the image only on your mobile phone?

It's the text that appear below the picture.

Screenshot_20190225-125623_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
2522 25 549

I guess you may try this code instead:

.mobile-mega-menu_block > a:not([href]) {
    display: none;
}

It is based on the fact that these blocks which contain the image (and accompanying text) are marked up as links, but do not contain actual URLs.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
Excursionist
44 1 4

@tim 

thanks you its work

0 Likes