help with collections pages and also homepage

YTG
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

I'm using the Venture theme

In the collection pages it shows a row of 5 products that are slightly small. Is there a way I can change this to 3 larger products per line? If you check out the website www.ytgapparel.com   (Password: seagull) and click on the APPAREL drop down. On each of those pages I would like the layout of products to be larger and 3 to a line. I will probably add more than 6 items in total so if it could be set up for 3 x 10 or something.

Also if you go to the homepage and see the above picture with YEAH THE GIRLS and shipping details on, Im wondering if theres a way to have that exact photo with the writing added to every page on the website

Thanks alot for your help!!

YTG

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15721 1753 5785

@YTG 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

can you please check theme customization option it's allow to how many product per row please check 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
YTG
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi KetanKumar

No this theme does not unfortunately so if we can change it via code that
would be great

Thanks
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15721 1753 5785

@YTG 

yes can you please send PM

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
YTG
Tourist
3 0 1

pmd you

0 Likes