hide prices of products in a collection?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, after I placed this code:

{% unless collection.handle == "paintings" %}
  {% include 'product-price' %}
{% endunless %}

the prices of the Collection "paintings" was hidden, but the prices of every product in the store changed to $19.00 as a default.

All I need is to hide the prices in one collection without changing the rest.

Please help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have a similar situation in that we need to remove the prices of a particular line of beds on the gallery pages. However, we don't have the HTML sections you are talking about.  How can we make this happen?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I've done the same, its not working in search page, if we search for those products in search page its showing the Prices, which we what to hide.
Need Help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hey 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
##- I think i can help you on this I've faced the same issue, In my case
ive created a new template for that particular collection and products -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1436 194 489

Sure @BWSheep I can help you. I'm unfamiliar with your theme. Would you mind if I requested access to your theme and products? The only reason I need access to products is because I want to make sure of your collection handle. If you can send me a DM with exactly what you want to do I'll request access. Just let me know.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thanks Ninthony! I have send you a DM

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to solve this exact problem using Supply theme, however, I cannot find the exact instances of code. For example, my "collection.liquid" file is mostly blank. Has the structure changed since this was originally solved? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1436 194 489

collection.liquid probably contains a call to another file:

{% section 'collection-template' %}

You'll want to open collection-template.liquid in your sections folder and look for the price there. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

thank you, but in that file it only has the term "price" in the schema

0 Likes