hide prices of products in a collection?

Solved
Aroncheong
2 0 0

Hi Ninthony, 

Thanks! i will try that.

0 Likes
nikhiltilwani
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony,

I have the same issue. I can hide the price but the product display gets messed up. How can I do this for the simple theme and for multiple collections?

Thanks,

Nikhil

0 Likes
Tungsteno
Tourist
10 0 1

@Ninthony I tried to send you a Private Message but couldn't figure out how to do it. I need your help to solve how to hide price products only for this specific Collection: https://ducatilima.com/collections/motos

As you can see, I have solved how to hide all prices on all collections but not just in a specific one

Thanks!

0 Likes
Carla_seg
1 0 0

Hi everybody,

Thanks @Ninthony for all your tips ! I managed to hide prices on product page, but I still haven't found the way to hide it in a particular collection page. I use Brooklyn theme and I didn't find where the piece of code should be placed (Templates, Sections and Snippets).

If anybody could help me on this? 

Many thanks !

0 Likes
EveryType
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony

0 Likes
MezzoBS
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony

I have tried all your suggestions but nothing works.
I work with the Modular Theme.

How can I contact you directly?

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
APFREEDOM
1 0 0

Hi!  I have also tried your solutions but cannot seem to get it right

I need to hide all the prices for the products on a collections level, not product page (for all my products).  And then for one product specific, the Adventure Package, I need to hide the current $0.00 price both from the collection and the product page.  Can you please help?!

0 Likes
RVDP1999
3 0 0

Hi, I have the same problem with the theme Brooklyn.. In the collection-template.liquid when I search for the price there ar no price showing up... Do you maybe have a video to explain it or can you help me in another way.... already search 4 hours to solve the problem, still nothing worked for me..

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1634 224 613

To hide the price in Brooklyn, open product-grid-item.liquid in your snippets folder. Scroll to about line 83 and wrap these lines in an unless statement:

{% unless collection.handle == "your-collection" %}
      <span class="grid-product__price-wrap">
        <span class="long-dash">—</span>

<span class="grid-product__price">
          {% if on_sale %}
            <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.general.sale_price' | t }}</span>
          {% else %}
             <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.general.regular_price' | t }}</span>
          {% endif %}
          {% if product.price_varies %}
            {{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}
            <span class="icon-fallback-text">
              <span class="icon icon-plus grid-product__price-min" aria-hidden="true"></span>
              <span class="fallback-text">+</span>
            </span>
          {% else %}
            {{ product.price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}
          {% endif %}
        </span>
        {% endunless %}
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
RVDP1999
3 0 0

Thanks for your reply! I tried several things but is still won't work... I am not that good in editing the codes... I replaced the circled code underneath with the code you sended me and changed the name to my collage name. Do you know what I have done wrong? Hope you can help me out! Thanks a lot.

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-04 om 13.42.37.png

0 Likes