hide prices of products in a collection?

Solved
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1237 162 362

To find your collection handle go to the collection and then scroll to the bottom to the Search engine listing preview and click on "Edit website SEO", it'll show your url, title, and handle. Your handle is the last thing at the end of the url:

collection-handle-help.jpg

All handles are lowercase and spaces are separated by hyphens, special characters are not included. So whatever is there is exactly what you're going to need to copy and paste into the quotes of the unless statement.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

Ah, right, my bad!

However, after copying the handle & inserting it, the price still gets displayed..

Now I really don't know what the problem could be anymore :/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1237 162 362

You can message me your store url and I can request access and take a look at it for you if you'd like.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

That would be absolutely amazing, if you could do that it would be huge! :)

My store URL is https://printeddream.de/

Thank you for your efforts!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1237 162 362

Its no problem, I requested access.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1237 162 362

Alright, I found the spot. You had to edit it in your product-card-grid.liquid and product-card-list.liquid snippets. I added the condition to both of them in the case you ever switch to a list in the settings.  I am not really sure where you are editing that collection.liquid, as the one on your current store only has an include inside it for collection-template.

Anyway, take a look at the Ninthony Editing theme, just preview it. If it looks fine to you, you can publish it.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

Very interesting.. Thank you so much for your work, it means the world to me!

Wish you a wonderful evening & god bless,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1237 162 362

No problem, glad it helped. You can like my comments if you want :) -- makes me feel accomplished

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

That's the very least I could do for you my man!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

Ah, just thought of 1 more thing: If I introduce new categories in the future, if they include products that cost something, will the price be shown there? So, does the price-hiding only apply to this specific category we just edited? :)

0 Likes