hide prices of products in a collection?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1364 185 436

To get rid of the spaces:

.index-products .product-information {
    display: none;
}

To get rid of the borders:

.index-sections .product-item {
    border: none;
}

Just add those on theme.scss.liquid under the other code you placed.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Omg you’re god-sent. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there!

Do you think its possible to recreate this outcome if I want to use unless for a certain product template suffix?

Thanks in advace

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 0

Hi dear, you can hide the price of products in a collection, by using the shopify hide price on collection page app. Extendons offer a user-friendly interface hide price app that enables you to manage product prices display only a limited number of customer tags and products. It supports multiple fields such as field type, input label, input type, field option, and field oder, etc.  The contact form can be personalized with font size and background color that gives an eye catchy look to customers. 

a503c08616fb9c42b7e9c2b0dcff2e88.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi @Ninthony I'm having this same issue in the Pacific theme and I've tried everything you suggested but to no result. Can you please help? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, i could also use some help in getting a specific collection to not show prices.  Can you take a look for me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 6

Thanks Ninthony!
I used a version of your suggestion in product-grid-item.liquid for our situation:

{% unless product.type == "your product type" %}

and it removed the prices across all the collections the products were in (Auto, All Products, Home Page, etc.)

Appreciate the help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony,

Thank you for showing us how to hide prices of certain collections! It worked for me and I made sure to like your comments. I was wondering if you would be able to help me hide the "add it to cart" and "buy now" buttons for the same collection that I removed the price from. Please let me know if you'd be able to help. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1364 185 436

I can help you out for sure @czimmy16. Its the same process, you just have to know the right spots to put the conditions in. Send me a PM with your store url and specifics on what collections you want to be able to hide the "add to cart" button and "buy now" button and I can give you a more detailed explanation.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ninthony,

Since I'm a new user, I'm not sure if I have the ability to PM just yet. Is there an alternative way to reach you regarding questions about price displays?

0 Likes