how do i remove the product view button on venture theme 2018

1 0 0

hi, i have been searching in the code for over an hour now and I cant find a way to remove the view button that appears when you hover over the product in the venture theme. can someone be kind and show me how to do it?

thanks 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2487 171 373

Hi Marcos, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Removing the view when hovering over a product is definitely possible. You can do edit the code yourself to remove it by the following steps:

• Go to the Stylesheet in your code customization. Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code > Assets > theme.scss.liquid
  • You would then need to add the following code to the very bottom of that file
.product-card__overlay-btn {
display: none;
}

If this is something you might not be comfortable doing, the theme you are using is a Shopify designed theme and you could reach out to our support team directly here, and have our theme support team can look into removing it for you should you wish. 

Cheers, 

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
1 0 0

I have just installed a quick view button on my products but I want to remove the default View button. Can someone help me to remove the view button and only have the Quick View button.

0 Likes