how do i remove this?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

i have bought a theme and in lower bar its said "powered by" i tried to delete it via the edit language but i cant find it there.

i asked the guy i bought from to remove it and he said it costs more money' is there any way to delete this?

0 Likes

Hello @yoha12,

Can you please share site url so that I will give you exact solution?

Please tell me which theme are you using??

However you can refer below link also

https://www.chinabrands.com/dropshipping/article-remove-powered-by-shopify-15394.html

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

my site is not "on air" yet but i have attached a photo of what it looks like

my theme is a Hebrew theme that i bought.

also it doesn't say "powered by shopify" the guy who made the theme changed it to "powered by zissu ltd"1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

@yoha12,

without site url I am unable to help you...

If you dont want to post here you site then please PM me your site address and password

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.legal-links {
    display: none;
}
Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

does it matter where i put this in theme.scss.liquid?

there is a lot of writing here...

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

At the end of code.

Whats app
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

I tried this as well as entering the code as suggested and neither removes the "Powered by .."   I'm still in the "trial version" would that make a difference?  Or would there be a severe lag in time before it actually removes?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

I got it to work by changing language.  I'm using Brooklyn, not Debut.  Thank you

0 Likes