how to add a pop up to my check out page

1 0 0

Hi, 

For the holiday season, i would like to add a pop up to my checkout page where customers can add particular items in as promotional stocking stuffers.  How do i do go about doing this? 

Thanks, 

Jamie 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 29 66

Hi, @JamieCloak!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Adding a pop-up during the checkout process is a great way to boost sales and can definitely be a valuable promotional tool during the holiday season.

While it's not possible to edit or add to the checkout unless you are on the Shopify Plus plan, you could add a pop up on the cart page or perhaps when someone adds a product to the cart. We have quite a few pop-up apps in the Shopify App Store. A few popular options include:

These apps will give you the ability to promote specific products as add-ons, and will also allow you to customize the pop-up so you can promote them as "stocking stuffers". I think you'll find them to be great options for your holiday promotion. 

Let me know what you think!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
177 16 20

Hi, @JamieCloak

You can do it but on the Cart page, when customer press checkout button a pop up will appear and show a collection on it with a quick add to cart button, this is the main idea. You need to edit liquid and java-script code to do it.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes