how to add quotation request for some specific products

Solved
alolo
6 0 0

Hello, 

is there a way or an app where i can hide the add to cart and prices and add the request quotation button for selected products or collection ?

thanks alot 

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
157 38 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @alolo

June here from Shopify.

What you're describing is definitely possible! There are typically two ways to go about this:

(1) Use an app such as Request a Quote.

• There are quite a few popular app choices (check out more options here), which will allow you to replace your “Add to cart” button with an "Add to quote" button on all product pages or specific ones of your choice.
  • On each app's page, I recommend scrolling down to the Media Gallery (and demo store if there is one) for a better idea of how they'll work for you and your customers.

(2) Follow our tutorial to edit your theme's code.

• If you feel comfortable following these steps yourself, you can replace your "Add to cart" button with a contact link. You can follow this second tutorial to hide your product prices.
  • This option may offer you more flexibility to request specific details from your customers. Keep in mind you will need to create those orders from drafts in order to send invoices and collect payment.
  • If you'd rather not take on this task yourself, you're welcome to hire an Expert, or if you are using a free Shopify theme, our theme support team may be able to assist you with this change for no extra cost.

If you have any questions about either of those options, please don't hesitate to let me know!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes