how to change add to cart button to buy Now in VENTURE theme

Highlighted
1 0 1

Helli I need help please

I need to change add to cart button to buy Now in VENTURE theme and sent the visitors directly to make checkout not make it via CART Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
29 0 3

Hi there!

Jeff here, from the Shopify team!

You can use permalinks to bypass the cart page and take your customers staight to Checkout. There's a guide you can follow to set this up in your storefront here: https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/cart/use-permalinks-to-preload-cart.

You can also edit the language settings within you theme to change the "Add to cart" button to a "Buy now" Button. The location of this edit might be slightly different depending on the theme you choose, but here are some general instructions that should get you to the right neighbourhood:

1. From your Shopify Admin, in the ONLINE STORE channel, click THEMES
  2. Select the [ ... ] button on the top-right corner and select EDIT LANGUAGE
  3. Click on the PRODUCTS tab, and change the text in the "Add to cart" field to "Buy now"
  4. Then click SAVE, and you're done!

Hope that helps :)

You can always reach out to us on phone/email/chat as well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I did this and when I reload my page it changes for a few seconds and then goes back to "add to cart"

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi there, 

Is it possible to change  the words ‘Buy It Now’ to ‘Purchase’? 

Kind regards, 

@Jeff_C wrote:

Hi there!

Jeff here, from the Shopify team!

You can use permalinks to bypass the cart page and take your customers staight to Checkout. There's a guide you can follow to set this up in your storefront here: https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/cart/use-permalinks-to-preload-cart.

You can also edit the language settings within you theme to change the "Add to cart" button to a "Buy now" Button. The location of this edit might be slightly different depending on the theme you choose, but here are some general instructions that should get you to the right neighbourhood:

1. From your Shopify Admin, in the ONLINE STORE channel, click THEMES
  2. Select the [ ... ] button on the top-right corner and select EDIT LANGUAGE
  3. Click on the PRODUCTS tab, and change the text in the "Add to cart" field to "Buy now"
  4. Then click SAVE, and you're done!

Hope that helps :)

You can always reach out to us on phone/email/chat as well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
57 0 2

The tutorial explains that

A 1 second decrease in load speed can increase conversions by 1% – 7%. Get your store speed optimized
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same for me. Have you solved the issue?

0 Likes