Solved

how to change 'continue shopping' link from Your Cart page?

BBT206
4 0 0

I am using the Debut theme. That link takes the customer to the ALL Products page but i don't want the customer to see all of my products. How can i change that link to my collections Page instead? 

Accepted Solution (1)

manhdo
Shopify Partner
9 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

You following path

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->sections->cart-template.liquid

and replace the code by the url you want.

{{ routes.all_products_collection_url }}

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

manhdo
Shopify Partner
9 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

You following path

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->sections->cart-template.liquid

BBT206
4 0 0

thanks!! that worked

MarjatiL
Tourist
6 1 0

I just tried that, but I get an error message:

MarjatiL_0-1595585500453.png

Am I inserting the link wrong?

Nevermind, I didn't knew I had to delete the {{ }} too. It looks now like this:

<a href="https://freshmax.shop/collections/selai-bebas-gula" class="text-link text-link--accent">

and it works.

Thanks!

TierraAb0de
Excursionist
21 2 2

Hello

What would the code be to return the person to the same collection of the product they just placed in the cart? 

Thanks in advance

MarjatiL
Tourist
6 1 0
Please switch back in the menu or change the number of articles in the field

lizzaarrdd
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi! I am also using Debut. On my site the 'continue shopping' button only after you remove items from your cart and that button appears, it takes you to the homepage instead of the products page. When you have something in your cart the 'continue shopping' button works just fine. Anyway to fix it so when the cart has been updated to empty and the 'continue shopping' button appears it takes you back to the products and not the homepage?

https://rosinstudios.com/

Thanks!

akaDTL
Visitor
1 0 1

I have the same issue. The "Continue Shopping" Link in an empty cart takes me to the home page and the "Continue Shopping" link otherwise takes me to the products. I would like both to go to the products page. Did you get your issue fixed?

DanGlazenburg
Tourist
6 0 2

I also had to change another line in the same file, line 318 for me.

<a href="{{ routes.root_url }}" class="btn btn--has-icon-after cart__continue-btn">{{ 'general.404.link' | t }}{% include 'icon-arrow-right' %}</a>

to

<a href="/collections/all-meals" class="btn btn--has-icon-after cart__continue-btn">{{ 'general.404.link' | t }}{% include 'icon-arrow-right' %}</a>

Herbsandlime
Visitor
2 0 3

My Hero! Thank you so much!

This also works for theme 2.0.

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->sections->main-cart-items.liquid

BaBaBartunek
Visitor
1 0 0

Im using the free theme Origin.

I had to go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code->snippets->cart-drawer.liquid (for me line 43)

and replace the code {{ routes.all_products_collection_url }} with the url I wanted.

Changing the url in Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Sections->main-cart-items.liquid (in two places) did not have any effect.

Maybe because I am using the cart as a pop-up to the side for which i believe the cart-drawer.liquid is responsible.

I also