Screenshot_2021-05-21-12-53-16-16-1.jpg

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7363 1742 2329

@surajit 

Please share your shop URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
491 33 80

@surajit 

Hello There,

Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/
0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 3 6

Hello @surajit 

Ollie here from Shopify Support!

Thanks for including an image of the line you are wanting to change. From my understanding, it looks like you are wanting to change the wording from Apartment, suite, etc. to Land Mark. We have a great article that goes over changing the wording in themes in our Help Center.

We can make the change to this text by navigating to Online Store > Actions > Edit Language.

Once you are editing the language for the theme, type in what you would like to change in the search bar. You should then see it appear and you can make the corresponding change to the text.

Let me know if that does the trick, or if there's anything I can clarify further!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

NgnLoop
Explorer
60 10 46

We can make the change to this text by navigating to Online Store > Actions > Edit Language.

Once you are editing the language for the theme, type in what you would like to change in the search bar. You should then see it appear and you can make the corresponding change to the text.

Let me know if that does the trick, or if there's anything I can clarify further!

0 Likes