how to create a social login feature from scratch?

3 0 0

Hi all !
I'm new to shopify development and I want to create a social login functionality in my shopify store. I want to do it by writing code on my own. So, Please help me where to start or any kind or coding tutorial.
Thanks in advance.
Abdullah

0 Likes

Hello @Abdullah565;

Do you want social media icons??

which theme are you using??

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for your response.
I'm using default shopify theme for now because I'm just learning development in shopify, and I want to create a feature that will enable the users to login with social media like facebook or google etc. I want to write code for it on my own.
I don't know where to start writing code for it.

0 Likes
Astronaut
1084 148 273

This is a bit beyond me and seems like it's going to require making a custom App. This thread seems like it might be useful to you:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-APIs-SDKs/Login-in-customers-with-their-Facebook/td-p/354109

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes