how to remove google-site-verification: google89e445205583e162.html

Tourist
23 0 1

I do not know what happened, I saw google-site-verification: google89e445205583e162.html on my homepage.  How to get rid of this information?  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, I can fix this for you free!

Go to: https://www.creatibly.com/pages/shopify-expert and enter code GEEKTWEAK on checkout for your first tweak free.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
236 59 79

Hey @ScottLuscombe, you can't just run through the forum spamming your link. You have to actually engage and try to solve the problem here in the community, for everyone's benefit.

I encourage you to read the community guidelines – and also to take a look at how other professionals are communicating, to get a feel for things. I highly recommend modeling yourself after the Shopify Staff, in particular. Take note of how they answer questions and get results for the merchants.

Cheers!

Brian | Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Consultant
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution  
 - Need further assistance? Visit www.BrianAtWork.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
236 59 79

Hi @sunflower,

I understand that you're having trouble with Google's site verification displaying on your homepage.

If you will share a link to your store, we can probably get this solved for you.

Thank you!

Brian | Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Consultant
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution  
 - Need further assistance? Visit www.BrianAtWork.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Brian, I offered to fix it for free. That is helping.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 1

Thank you very much.  Have fixed it.

@BrianAtWork wrote:

Hi @sunflower,

I understand that you're having trouble with Google's site verification displaying on your homepage.

If you will share a link to your store, we can probably get this solved for you.

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Could you explain how you resolved it?

0 Likes