Solved

how to remove "Home › Products"

dj1337fr
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi there,

i m new with shopify editing but have already made some changes successfully (remove page name / product info...)

but i did not find any info how to remove the text "Home  Products" that appears on some themes like minimal or simple

please tell me how to remove it and all similar text

thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@dj1337fr 

If in case of Minimal theme there is no option in customizer to enable or disable breadcrumb so you can use following code and can add at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.breadcrumb{ 
display: none;
}

In case of a Simple theme, you need to go in Online store -> Themes -> Customize -> Select your page -> Left pan select Navigation

breadcrumb.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

UmairA
Shopify Partner
1106 101 225

Hi @dj1337fr ,

Each theme is different and the code that works for one might break the other. So let me know your specific theme and store URL.

Thanks

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@dj1337fr 

If in case of Minimal theme there is no option in customizer to enable or disable breadcrumb so you can use following code and can add at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.breadcrumb{ 
display: none;
}

In case of a Simple theme, you need to go in Online store -> Themes -> Customize -> Select your page -> Left pan select Navigation

breadcrumb.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dj1337fr
Visitor
3 0 0

great thanks, that works well !