how to undo change

Isabh1
1 0 1

Someone pleas help. im new, so what ive done is ive tried doing some cose thing and it changed the way my store looks. i just wna go back to how it was before

paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1764 277 782

If you have changed /Templates, /Sections or /Snippets then you are able to do undo the changes.

Go to the file in which you have made changes. Click on Older versions

screenshot-uprettyhair888.myshopify.com-2021.04.07-09_00_48.png

Then you will  find dropdown like this.

screenshot-uprettyhair888.myshopify.com-2021.04.07-09_01_54.png
Select the date and time appropriately and click on save.

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 116

Hi @Isabh1

Shopify already features to backup files to your version (date) you want to backup. Please take a look at our screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/116nkrj

Hope this information is useful. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hi, @Isabh1!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! It sounds like you made an edit to your theme's code and are wanting to revert it to the older version, is that right?

This can be done by going into your Admin and clicking on Online store > Themes in the lefthand menu. Next to the theme that you edited, click on the Actions dropdown menu and select Edit code:

Then you'll want to go into the template that you edited and click "Older versions" next to the .liquid file:

This will show you what older versions of the template are available to revert back to:

You can also find these instructions in this guide. To simplify this process in the future, I recommend creating a duplicate of your theme before making edits, allowing you to simply publish the unedited copy of your theme if need be.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes