href not clickable on mobile devices

52 0 0

Hello,

I am currently developing my website and I have a logo on my header bar of my website which when clicked should return you to the homepage. This works on browser and medium screens, but is not clickable on mobile screens? anybody know why? Thanks! 

SITE LINK: https://be9bthmbhflccw46-13398802489.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes

Hello 

As i can see on your site your logo image clickable on all devices. 

Can you tell me for which dimesions logo image not clickable.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
52 0 0
Hello and thanks formyou reply.

The image is not clickable on devices with a max screen width of 39em. How ever if you are scaling down a bowser window then it works, but when I go on the site on my actual mobile device it is broken and cannot be clicked. Thanks.
0 Likes
52 0 0

*UPDATE*

This image is only not clickable on mobile devices. This is NOT an issue if you resize the browser to replicate a mobile browser.

Also the image below shows what happens when I press and hold over the site logo on my phone, is this maybe something to do with an overlapping or a wrong z-index value? Will the 'clear: both;" css line work? any help greatly appreciated. 

IMG_1827.jpg

0 Likes