href not working (on mobile device)

Solved
52 0 0

Hello all, I hope someone can help! 

I am currently developing my website and I have a logo on my header bar of my website which when tapped should return you to the homepage (/home). This works on browser and medium screens, but is not clickable on mobile screens? anybody know why? I did add the 'clear:both' property to the wrapper div just incase that was loading on the top and when I refreshed the page it worked once, but then after it loaded the homepage once the link was broken and I was not able to tap again?

This image is only not clickable on mobile devices. This is NOT an issue if you resize the browser to replicate a mobile browser.

Also the image below shows what happens when I press and hold over the site logo on my phone, is this maybe something to do with an overlapping or a wrong z-index value?

IMG_1827.jpg

My site link is: https://1i0jp6frzr4ac2lp-13398802489.shopifypreview.com

any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Likes
Excursionist
125 1 4

Hello,

I can help you, Let me confirm on email or skype please 

thank you 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
52 0 0
email: admin@deaux.co.uk
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
2674 65 664

Interesting.

The easy fix is to add a rule like this:

.sitelogo {
    display: block;
}

I still can't quite tell why it happens, but it does happen on Safari desktop in narrow window (but you need the window to be narrow before the site is loaded ). It does not happen if Javascript is disabled.

Looks like it's a side-effect of some Javascript code, either theme or app -- that's why you were able to click once after reload -- the javascript did not fully load yet that time.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
52 0 0
Thank you!

The display block has fixed it! Appreciate that!
0 Likes