i cant find my shopify faq page content

storehelp
Excursionist
52 0 2

i cant find my shopify faq page content  can some one please help me where to find the content of the faq page to edit it 

Thank You

Replies 18 (18)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hello @storehelp.,

Go to Online Store->Theme

Click on pages

2020-01-02_17-03.jpg

Then search your FAQ page

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
storehelp
Excursionist
52 0 2

sir faq page is there  but there it have no content  and in website online  it have content so where is this content  now to edit it ?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@storehelp,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Templates-> Search there as like page.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
storehelp
Excursionist
52 0 2

Capture.JPG

I still cant find this content  that where it is  so i can edit it

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4817 623 1220

HI @storehelp 

You have to check in theme page template as suggest by oscprofessional.

find page.faq or something like similar Or may be you have any app installed for FAQ page content.

send your store url if cant find

Want custom changes? hire me.
3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Look here.
Email us Or WhatsApp, Try our Free app for product bundles and Codify Order Cancel or Order edit
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @storehelp,

From the screenshot it looks like you have an FAQ page set up already. If this is the case, you would be able to view it in the admin by taking the following steps: 

Online Store > Pages > FAQ page or something else you could have named it  (Screenshot seen below)

20-01-2tit7-9reeh

If you could also share your store link like @Jasoliya mentioned and we can take a closer look into this for you. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

K13
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hello,

I am having the same problem. There is a FAQ page set up, but there is no content on the page for me to edit. See screenshot.

Thanks,

Kristin

K13_0-1615747370176.png

Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4817 623 1220

If you can't find FAQ page content then you have added content in page direct.

Check which page template assigned to FAQ page and then find that page under "Online store->edit code"->"Template"

Want custom changes? hire me.
3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Look here.
Email us Or WhatsApp, Try our Free app for product bundles and Codify Order Cancel or Order edit
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
K13
Excursionist
22 0 3
I tried that. Nothing there. See screenshot.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @K13,

The content is something you would need to add and provide yourself. Each store on Shopify is unique and different and thus offering a one for all FAQ page wouldn't be valuable or give each store it's own experience. Shopify does however have a great blog post going into detail on how to build an FAQ page, why it's valuable and 10 great examples of other stores use of them. You can read the "How to build an FAQ" blog post here

K13
Excursionist
22 0 3
Our FAQ page already exists. I can’t find where to edit it. I tried edit code, templates, nothing there. See screenshot.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @K13,

You will be able to edit the FAQ page in the pages section of the admin. You can get there by taking these steps: 

Store Admin > Online Store > Pages > FAQ page and will look like this:

16-55-3386p-pmurr

When you click into the FAQ page you will be able to edit it without having to change any code or anything like that: 

16-57-c1x3j-qja5k

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

K13
Excursionist
22 0 3
Tried that. Nothing there.
See screenshots:
1) Our actual FAQ page on our website
2) Store Admin > Online Store > Edit Code > templates > page.faq.liquid - NOTHING THERE

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9134 1137 1485

@K13 - can you please share your website link and add me to staff? I will check it

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @storehelp,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Once you create an FAQ page, you would need to provide the content for it yourself. The reason for this is that you would know the FAQ questions for your business better than anybody else and the questions for your business would be different than anyone else's. 

You can edit the page and add the content and FAQs you feel will benefit your customers most here. Shopify Partner's Maestrooo wrote a great guide for how to get an FAQ page all set up from the link here

All the best, Nick

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hi!

If you ever wish to upgrade your store’s FAQ page, take a look at HelpCenter app and its FAQ Builder feature. You will be able to create an easily navigated and slick-looking FAQ page within minutes.

Using the app will give your customers the option to search for keywords to find information quickly. In addition to that, you will be able to translate the FAQ page content into multiple languages offering shoppers the option to find the information in the language they understand the best.

Combining all the features HelpCenter has to offer, you will be able to include a contact form and a live chat to your FAQ page, too.

To up your game even more, take a look at some ideas we’ve gathered on how to build an effective FAQ page. Hopefully this will come in handy.

Helpcenterapp

KiraSL
Visitor
2 0 0

Same issue - did you ever find out why?

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9134 1137 1485

@KiraSL - can you please share your faq page link?

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session