i need to remove the buy now button from my product page ASAP!!

22 0 0

i am using orderlogic to enforce a minimum order quantity on certain products, these need to be enforces as they are my suppliers minimum order quantities.

the app works great from the cart page the pop up tells customers that they need to add another 'x' amount before able to check out.

but if a customer doesnt use add to cart and decides to click buy now or paypal etc from the product page they completely bypass the app and go straight to the checkout of their choice.

apart from this issue my site is ready for opening

please help me ASAP :-(

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 72

Hey, Dean!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem at all! You can disable those buttons through your theme settings. To do so, head in your admin to online store > themes, and click on the customize button. Then, navigate to the controls for your product pages - there'll be an option there to uncheck the show dynamic checkout buttons. There's more detail on this our guide right over here!

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

2 Likes
22 0 0

that simple................

thankyou so much iv been searching through the code 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Alex,

I have followed your instructions, but when I disable the dynamic checkout buttons, "BUY IT NOW" still appears on my online store: www.eatcleanme.com. 

Please let me know what I'm missing? Its very urgent as minimum order restrictions don't work with the buy it now button, only with add to cart.

Thanks,

Elsy

0 Likes