iFrame Embedding

Highlighted
3 0 0

I would like to embed an iframe into this page but I don't want it to scroll and I want it to appear as a full static page rather than a scrolling box. Any ideas?

Page:
https://retykle.com/pages/myalerts

Current HTML
<iframe src="https://alerts.retykle.com/" height="100%" width="100%"></iframe>

I've tried adding scrolling = "no" but that just freezes the frame.

Thank you for your help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Have you found a solution to your IFrame issue?  I was recently working on this and had the same issue.  I found that playing around with the width and height replacing "100%" with random numbers in px and was able to solve my horizontal scroll bar but I still have a vertical scroll bar.

Also, my iframe is not responsive to mobile devices.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I am working with 2Checkout as my default payment gateway on my Shopify store, right now customers are redirected to checkout on 2checkout page, this is bad for our sales performance because 2checkout ask again customer info and shipping address. I do not want the customer to be redirected to the 2checkout page and instead I want them to be able to pay without leaving my site,

In short, I want customers to checkout on my website without redirection so i want someone help me with IFRAME .i want inline 2checkout with iframe,but i cant do it,please help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

@Joe-P wrote:

Have you found a solution to your IFrame issue?  I was recently working on this and had the same issue.  I found that playing around with the width and height replacing "100%" with random numbers in px and was able to solve my horizontal scroll bar but I still have a vertical scroll bar.

Also, my iframe is not responsive to mobile devices.

I am working with 2Checkout as my default payment gateway on my Shopify store, right now customers are redirected to checkout on 2checkout page, this is bad for our sales performance because 2checkout ask again customer info and shipping address. I do not want the customer to be redirected to the 2checkout page and instead I want them to be able to pay without leaving my site,

In short, I want customers to checkout on my website without redirection so i want someone help me with IFRAME .i want inline 2checkout with iframe,but i cant do it,please help me.

1 Like
Excursionist
15 1 0

Were you able to resolve this?  I am having the same issue on my site.  My iframe shows up fine in the Shopify Customization Admin pages when viewing mobile version but when I load website from my phone, the iframe content is not showing.  

0 Likes