iframe content not showing on Mobile devices (Debut Theme)

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 0

Hello!  I thought I was all good to go live with my storefront but when I checked my store from my iPhone the iframe content is not displaying.  It shows up fine in the Shopify admin mobile preview so I didn't think to check it.  Does anyone know what could be causing this?  This content is crucial to my site.  I don't think it should matter what it is, but just in case, it is a php program running on a different web server (since we can't have server side code on shopify sites).  I created a test page on a different webserver that makes the same iframe call as my shopify site and I can see it fine on my phone. 

https://www.alli-jean.com/builder/test.html

My shopify site:  https://allijean.com/pages/builder does not display 

Please help!!  Shopify Support says it is not their issue but its only in my shopify site that the content is not displayed! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7469 1032 2593

Hello, @jkenfield 
Sorry, but I can't see content in iPhone only. content does not generate in iframe some is missing on script. see attachmentiPhone.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 0

Hi Ketan - thanks for taking the time to look.  Were you able to see the iframe content from the alli-jean.com link above on iPhone?  I do not know how to debug from iPhone to know what is going on and where to start to fix. (Please share the name of the application you were using to view the code!)  I don't recognize any of the code that is in your screenshot as my own.  I don't understand why the iframe content shows up when viewed from the alli-jean.com page that calls it but not in the allijean.com shopify page.  Can you assist me further in any way?  I can share the code that is being called from the iframe if that helps.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7469 1032 2593

@jkenfield 
i have use this app "browserstack.com". also please share your code. 
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 0

To add more information - I am able to see the iframe content with Google Chrome browser on iPhone but doesn't work with Safari.  Where do I even start to figure out why?  Again this is only from the shopify site - the other test site works fine in both browsers.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7469 1032 2593

please provide your code. I will try it in my store. 
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 0

OK I am really frustrated! if I go on my iPhone to my shopify store www.allijean.com/pages/builder it will not show the iframe BUT if I then go to https://www.alli-jean.com/builder/test.html  it will show the iframe contents.   Then when I go back to my shopify store page, the iframe contents WILL show!  I did this both in Safari and Chrome on my iPhone.  Why won't it show up the first time???  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 0

@KetanKumar I don't think it is the code that matters - its the browsers and how it is rendering the page.  I am guessing maybe there is something that I can put into the code that is not there that will help?  And I assume that that code would need to go on the Shopify page? But where - in the iframe call??  What code would you like to see?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7469 1032 2593

if possible to provide iframe code?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7469 1032 2593

I need to all codes use for this part

0 Likes