image variant dose not appear on my store

Tourist
8 0 0

image variant dosen't appear on my store can you help me please 

0 Likes
Explorer
64 7 9

@coomakeup

Please share your product page URL so, I can take a look and assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | support@hexaecommerce.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1501 105 300

2ofBlvG

I am afraid that whatever is going on with your theme and half a dozen apps you got mixed up in there, it is not working on many more levels - over 200 errors on initial load, count keeps increasing. Site usage is broken or compromised in many places besides image sliders.

I'd consider hiring a Shopify Expert to setup your theme and a few apps for you.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

how can i found this expert 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

i'm just a beginner and i see that expert shopify need at least 500dollar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2495 13 462

Did you buy this theme from the Themeforest?

I would suggest you reaching out to the theme developer, though I guess it may be unsuccessful, since their demo store has some of the errors you have in your store.

In this case I would recommend you to talk to Themeforest and ask for refund, since the theme code has errors (I've seen this several times and money refunded). 

Then my recommendation (if on a budget) would be to either pick a free theme from the Shopify store (BTW, Shopify-made themes come with one hour of free design time!), or one of the better themes in the forest (At least one of them has a rep here in the forums -- Shella from @MPI_themes).

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
1 Like
Shopify Partner
46 0 1

@tim is right.

My theme Shella has advanced options for swatches. You can configure custom color code, upload image, change swatch design. Check Shella demo for more details.

Demo link - https://shella-demo.myshopify.com/

Thank you @tim :)

Shopify App / Theme developer https://mpthemes.net/
0 Likes