image with text button color Brooklyn

Solved
kdcoogler
Tourist
11 0 4

I would like to be able to modify the color of the button in the 'image with text' sections. I have multiple sections like this on my page. I have identified each section individually and made changes to the background, text color, and font size in each section. I just need to know how to identify the button in the code so I can change color, border, font, etc in each section individually like I have everything else. I am using the Brooklyn theme.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7343 1736 2318

@kdcoogler 

Please share your store URL and a screenshot of which button color you want to change.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
kdcoogler
Tourist
11 0 4

Here’s a link to the preview. It is not currently my live theme. 

https://vshse1jej74pbblo-56967463070.shopifypreview.com/

I just need help on how to identify the button on any image with text section. It could be any of them that say buy now, shop best sellers, shop sample packs, etc. 

I’ve already located the section IDs for all of these sections and have been able to change everything except for how to make changes to the button. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7343 1736 2318

This is an accepted solution.

@kdcoogler 

This is for the "Buy now" button only. You said you can find out the ID of the section. You can add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#shopify-section-1625237996417b72cd a.btn {
    border-color: blue;
    background-color: red;
}

You can change the border and background color as per your need. Here you have to change the ID only for the section. 

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
kdcoogler
Tourist
11 0 4

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

0 Likes
kdcoogler
Tourist
11 0 4

@dmwwebartisan 

Do you think you could help me out with a few other things? These might be a little more involved.

169414A6-54F1-486A-B429-A42FDF695E8B.png

I would like the hero banner text to display like above on mobile. Currently it only displays like that for the picture as a glitch when you turn your phone on the design page. 

8498694E-9D47-43DA-9DAD-E868BF28150C.jpeg

I would also like some help changing the padding/margins on the collection list section. I marked the areas that I am looking to change.  

0 Likes