is there a way to add same text to all products?

@Bnb I don't get what you're trying to achieve.  If you want to do something fancy you just have to know some basics in html/css.  

If you want the code to look "cleaner" you can create a snippet, as explained in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hOikTfYD_s

C'est simple comme bonjour ! Ou presque.
Need some help to customize your website? Message me anytime: 5euros.com/profil/maxdesign
0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 0
Hi @MaxDesign, thank you for the link. I was a bit unclear in a previous message, but I did create a snippet in which I included few icons, such as Free Shipping, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and such, and few paragraphs of text. As far asI can check syntax, it seems correct, basic HTML, referencing titles, imgs and text. Then I included it in my product description section using: {% include ‘new snippet name’ %} right below product description. However, nothing shows up on my product page. And I cannot understand why. I am using minimal theme. Any ideas why it could be?
0 Likes

You should not include the snippet inside the product description, this is only for richtext or html. The snippet should go under {{ product.description }} in a template named, eg. "product-template.liquid" or "product.liquid".

If you do that correctly and you don't see the changes on your product page then maybe you have alternate templates. PM if you need extra help. 

Regards,

Need some help to customize your website? Message me anytime: 5euros.com/profil/maxdesign
0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 0
Just figured it out:) thank you for the guidance!
0 Likes
6 0 0

Screenshot (47).pngHi Jason please can you elaborate on your answer i am using the venture theme, and wish to add a support email to all product descriptions.....this is what is inside my product.liquid file.......

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @telboy,

If you want to add more text under the description, for all your product descriptions, then you should go into the section file "product-template.liquid". As its name suggest, it's a template so the code you write under {{ product.description }} will appear at the bottom of all your descriptions.

Hope that helps.  

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Max Thanks for your reply, im not a coder, im now in the product template liquid, but can't find {{product discription}} if when i do i don't..... code to add or would i just add the email there.....thanks for your time

0 Likes

If you're looking for {{product discription}}, you will never find it. You should exactly be looking for {{ product.description }} on a non-changed Venture theme. Search it with the search console (ctrl + F). I can't help you anymore than that :

Annotation 2019-10-15 233335.png

Then add your code under {{ product.description }}
Cheers

0 Likes
6 0 0

thanks, max, I don't know what I have code to enter,  this is what I needed to know I just want to add an email address...

thank you for your time.?????

0 Likes