is there a way to get my drop down menu back, only on desktop? Brooklyn theme

18 0 0

Hello i recently edited my hamburger menu and i found a soloution for something i was looking for. Once i applied it to my css, i lost the drop down menu from my brokklyn theme which used to appear on desktop. Is there a code to fix this? thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 26 51

Hi, @zzowastore.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

I'm happy to help you with your question on finding a solution to fix your drop down menu. What were you trying to edit in your hamburger menu and in which template were you making this customization? What is your myshopify.com URL? If you can provide more information in your reply, the community and I can take a look and provide you with guidance and resources to help.

If you know which template you made edits on your theme, you can roll-back the coding in that template to go back to a previous date, to revert any changes. This is a great way to resolve any mistakes that were made in the coding. You can learn more about how to do that in our help doc here: Roll back your theme.

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
18 0 0

@Tira Hello did you by chance change the menu to s a drop down? if so could you please tell me what you changed so that I can revert it back to it's original state? thank you.

If not I'm soso sorry, someone has changed my menu to a drop down but it has broken my entire website. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 26 51

Hi, @zzowastore.

I am unable to go into your store without authenticating you on the account. I'm happy to take a further look here to guide you through restoring your theme back to way it was, so I have sent you an email to the email address listed on your profile.

Could you please check your inbox? Once I have a reply from you I can take a look! 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes