line_item.product.collections empty in Order Printer template

Thomas_Borowsk1
1 0 0

In an Order Printer template, I'm trying to access what collections each product belongs to, specifically if it belongs to a certain tax override collection. The goal is to split up the tax amount between the regular tax rate and the override tax rate, which is a legal requirement for invoices in Germany.

I take it that line_item.product returns the product object for a line_item, allowing me to access all the product's properties. But the array returned by line_item.product.collections is empty, even though the product in question belongs to multiple collections. What's more, line_item.product.title works as expected, so the product object seems to be there, just not the array of collections.

I've had issues before with some things not being available in Order Printer templates that are available in regular Liquid templates. Anyone have a clue if this is the case for the collections property too?

0 Likes
emale
1 0 0

Same problem here.
(But additionally I can't cinfirm that line_item.product.title is filled - line_item.product really seems to be empty)

Still no solution for this issue?

0 Likes