<span class=money>$ {{amount}} USD</span> ----- IS NOT WORKING

henhen
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello everyone, I have this problem troubled me for long as I already repeatedly change the "<span class=money>$ {{amount}} USD</span>" under the currency formatting section in the HTML with/without currency column. This happened after I have changed my old theme to this current theme. 

Please help me on this as I never see any page so far with helpful information. Thank you

Replies 5 (5)

FreshNarrative
Shopify Partner
133 19 27

Hi HenHen,

Happy to help. First, {{ amount }} is not a liquid object, meaning it won't display anything unless you've assigned it as a variable. Have you tried replacing {{ amount }} with {{ product.price }}? 

Let me know -- also please feel free to share your store so I can take a look at the code.

Thank you,

Kyle Kopelke

Let's get Shopify figured out together. Get live USA-based customer service for your current or upcoming web project.
Email: hello@freshnarrative.io
Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday - Friday | 9 AM — 5 PM EST
henhen
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Kyle, 

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the replacement method you have suggested but seems like the problem is still there. 

I have no idea what else I can do for it as I am using bold multi-currency app as well. The price seems ok until I change the product color variant as the photo below.

Here is the link to my store as well - www.sneakyhenry.com

Thank you and best regards,

Henhen

Screenshot (23).pngScreenshot (24).pngScreenshot (22).png

FreshNarrative
Shopify Partner
133 19 27

Hi HenHen,

Sorry for the delay!! Now I understand, I didn't realize you were using the Bold App.

To start: Remove the HTML brackets inside CURRENCY FORMATTING and then try. (Delete <span class="money"> and </span>) 

You can add the span class in the theme code after.

Thank you,

Kyle

Let's get Shopify figured out together. Get live USA-based customer service for your current or upcoming web project.
Cocoa Beach, Florida

henhen
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi Kyle,

May I know the solution to edit in theme code?

For your information, my theme code all comes with the bold multi currency coding but still there are not working at all.

Thank you.
Henhen
FreshNarrative
Shopify Partner
133 19 27

The code should be in the product-price.liquid file, but may be configured differently if you're using bold multi currency.

I can take a look at your themes code if you'd like what's the store's .myshopify.com address and I can request access.

Let me know,

Kyle 

Cocoa Beach, Florida