making a change to feature row on minimal theme

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello,

with some help I have managed to add a background color to the text item on the "image and text" option on this theme. However I would like to have a blank space between the greybox with thex and the image? I have put a screen shot in here.

Thank you very much

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 18.44.18.png

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
240 48 75

@Caprizzosa Please provide the URL of your store and if it is password protected please share the password too. Thanks

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

https://1dzb0w2m08v2bfbr-9010544703.shopifypreview.com

inthink this is the link? It is not publish , I am working on it behind the scenes. Let me know if you need something else?

NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
240 48 75

@Caprizzosa I have checked. For fixing the issue we have to remove the grey background first as it is covering the whole row and modify the CSS then. Do you want margin in that particular section only or all of them? 

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

In all of them as standard sort of thing? Would that be ok? 

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
240 48 75

@Caprizzosa Ok sounds good. Will you be ok in providing me collaborator access via my Shopify Partner account? If so you can private message me.

0 Likes
Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Sure what do I need to do? 

0 Likes
kriszti
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hey, you gave the whole feature row a background color, so that is one big block. What you really want here is a two column solution if you want a space.  Right now you have one big gray block with an image on the left and text on the right in a transparent container.

NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
240 48 75

@Caprizzosa Sent you request. Please check your email.

Caprizzosa
Excursionist
17 0 1

Yes that’s right

0 Likes