minimal theme padding

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

Hello,

I would like to increase the top and bottom margin for the content on all my pages, but I'm not sure exactly how to do this. I also want to increase the padding/margin under all my page titles (i just want more white space on the page).

I'm using minimal as my theme. Here is my webpage: www.nadiasdrawer.com

Password: trildu

Thank you in advance for any pointers!

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
68 2 6

@sourcer  you can add CSS into your theme code assets/theme.scss.css  end the files

.section-header--title {
    padding-top: 30px;
    padding-left: 33%;
    padding-right: 33%;
    padding-bottom: 30px;
}

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

@AvidBrio thank you! That only changed my contact page title. Is there a way to do it for all pages include home/index, products, blog, etc?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
68 2 6

@sourcer I can see that style already applied on other pages also every page title  that styled applied nadiasdrawer.com blogs Screenshot from 2020-11-03 12-18-14.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

No... I think that's the default spacing. I tested it by setting the top padding to 400px and it only appeared on the contact page. @AvidBrio 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
68 2 6

remove the CSS code i given, then check it which is work @sourcer 

if you want more space then increase top and bottom padding 

.section-header--title {
    padding-top: 60px;
    padding-bottom: 60px;
    padding-left: 33%;
    padding-right: 33%;

}
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

@AvidBrio same thing

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 6.23.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 6.22.54 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
68 2 6

@sourcer I can see your typo mistake on CSS, see below-attached screenshot.  if you need more assistance on it you can drop as email - jim@avidbrio.comScreenshot from 2020-11-03 16-04-15.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 7

@AvidBrio do you mind telling me my mistake here? I would rather not pay more money to fix things shopify should make it easy for us to fix ourselves...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
68 2 6

@sourcer  

.section-header--title { padding-top: 60px; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-left: 33%; padding-right: 33%; }

here is my css given but  your css have padding-top:400px 
so change it 400px to 60px

see my last screenshot bottom right corner. 

0 Likes