money back from a theme

Chrystel1
3 0 0

hello all,

I hope everyone is doing great.

How do I get my money back from a theme I have purchased ?

The worst $160 I have spent so far on my shop.  haha.  sorry for the negativity but it has

the theme is California

The theme preview was nice, but the actual seems options are very very very limited.  need to develop everything, so what the point of buying a theme, ?   lol

thanks a lot if anyone can help. 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 43 84

Hi, @Chrystel1!

Sophia here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with the theme you purchased.

I'm curious to learn more about which of the theme's features you liked at first and which options are missing for you in the theme editor. I can take a look at California on my test store and review the theme documentation with you to help you out as best I can.

Paid themes are non-refundable, since you can try a theme on your store before purchasing. This includes being able to fully customize the theme with your products and branding. You only need to purchase the theme once you're ready to publish it. California is a third-party theme developed by Small Victories, and I recommend getting in touch with them directly if you have any questions or feedback to share.

I am confident that if you liked the theme demo, you'll be able to customize this theme to work well for your store too. Let me know specifically what you're looking for and I'd be happy to help.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes