my product images are not showing up on mobile

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5840 853 1960

@tshields31 

Thanks for detail 

can you please share issue screenshot 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
https://smoken-slabs.myshopify.com/

I can see it if I hold phone horizontal but not vertical with the collection grouping choice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

When you first click on Shop Now link.When you first click on Shop Now link.Website link through social media, and then click on "Shop Now"Website link through social media, and then click on "Shop Now"The "Add to Cart" page once you refresh.  Once you refresh the page, the other pictures come up.The "Add to Cart" page once you refresh. Once you refresh the page, the other pictures come up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Is there a reason it won’t show in feed? I have head bands and another round of earrings in and I wanted to add as collection but the pics don’t show on planing page feed
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5840 853 1960

store password protection. please share us.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I am having a hard time understanding. I see everything on my computer view and if I hold my phone horizontal but if I am reading with the phone vertical my collections aren't showing except one 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Has this issue been resolved? I'm having the same issue with our store. www.redacacia.com.

Let's know who's solved this, and how it was resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Qwe3c5t!@#
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm having this same issue. Images are fine but don't show the same way on mobile. our website link is www.mysupplementsgroup.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5840 853 1960

@Miguel88 

sorry for that i can't see this issue.

0 Likes