overflow/ full div no showing (OOTSB Turbo theme)

Solved
msoder
Excursionist
29 0 9

Hey all, I'm not sure why the full info bar isn't currently showing in my site. When I change line-height, overflow or even margin in dev tools its shows the full div as shown in the 1st pic. However, when I change it in my CSS it stays with the overflow hidden.

site: https://mathias-dev-test.myshopify.com/

pass: saycew

what I wantwhat I wantwhat it looks like nowwhat it looks like now

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7479 1776 2381

This is an accepted solution.

@msoder 

lease Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/styles.css->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-16238563734767232c .js-product-slider.homepage-product-slider.slider-margin.featured-collection__products {
    margin: 2% !important;
}
#shopify-section-16238563734767232c .slider-gallery {
    margin: 0 auto 0px;
}
#shopify-section-16238563734767232c .flickity-enabled.is-draggable .flickity-viewport {
    height: 350px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7479 1776 2381

@msoder 

Add your silder code before end </section> not a after section .

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
msoder
Excursionist
29 0 9

That worked, thanks a lot!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7479 1776 2381

@msoder 

Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's worked for you. Kindly feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance. 

0 Likes