prestige theme hide add to cart

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, 

Im looking to hide the add to cart button on certain products. Im using the Prestige theme. I have found many tutorials showing how to delete the line of code for the add to cart button and create a new template linked to it, so i have the choice to have an add to cart button or not. Only problem is on the theme sections the code every one suggest isn't there. 

Would anyone know how to remove the add to cart button?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
724 99 130

Hello, @alex_urwerk 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

hi its 

https://www.urwerkpreowned.com/ 

thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

hi its 

https://www.urwerkpreowned.com/ 

thank you. please send me a quote if you think you can create a new product template with out an 'add to cart' button.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Alex,

I have exactly the same problem. I can delete the buy button but not the add to cart button. Did you find out how it works yet?

Would be very happy about your information!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
639 131 152

Hello 

There is simple solution available  for this, you just have to edit theme file and create alternate template. 
Once you create a alternate template remove 'add to cart' button from it, in this way add to cart will not visible for certain products.
Here you can check  how to create alternate template 

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Guleria! Unfortunately it's not that easy in the prestige theme... the add to cart button is somehow not located in the product.liquid, I guess I need to dig deeper.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
639 131 152

okay but all themes have a form tag in which this 'add to cart' button available.
And in prestige theme its in product-form.liquid under Snippets  (line no. 259)

{%- comment -%}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD TO CART BUTTON
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{%- endcomment -%}
<button type="submit" class="ProductForm__AddToCart Button {% if selected_variant.available and section.settings.show_payment_button == false %}Button--primary{% else %}Button--secondary{% endif %} Button--full" {% if selected_variant.available %}data-action="add-to-cart"{% else %}disabled="disabled"{% endif %}> {%- if selected_variant.available -%} <span>{% if product.template_suffix == 'pre-order' %}{{ 'product.form.pre_order' | t }}{% else %}{{ 'product.form.add_to_cart' | t }}{% endif %}</span> {%- if section.settings.show_price_in_button -%} <span class="Button__SeparatorDot"></span> <span data-money-convertible>{{ selected_variant.price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span> {%- endif -%} {%- else -%} {{- 'product.form.sold_out' | t -}} {%- endif -%} </button>
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
964 38 115

Dear alex_urwerk,

In the product template, you will want to look for this line of code, and remove or hide it, to get rid of the add to cart button:

<input type="submit" name="button" class="add" id="AddToCart" value="Add to Cart">

Need more help then please share your store url here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes