prices not showing on my website

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

hey guys i need help im going to launch my store tomorrow, and my prices arent showing, i know it has to do with the liquid area i did add some code for loox, and a currency app, i thought i did it right i wish i could see how the code needs to correctly look

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2751 600 740

@fmgmarket 

Some apps can give the problems but if you share your website URL. I will check if that is hidden or actually displaying with the site or not OR something has to do with liquid code.

Let me know.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

thank you! the url is www.fmgmarket.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

That is really odd, I can see the price in the code, I can only assume that currency converter is stuffing up with the pricing. Try uninstalling it and see what it does @fmgmarket 

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

so i put the currency codes back to the original way ${{amount}}USD     and now i can see the price again but i want to use the currency converter i will be selling overseas

it says to make the HTML with currency <span class=money>${{amount}} USD</span>

and HTML without currency <span class+money>${{amount}}</span>

is assume thats exactly what i paste in correct?? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

use the default shopify currency converter. remember BOLD might look fancy, the customer will see convertered amount, but once they hit checkout. They wont see it anymore, they will see your original default currency amount, which is USD i presume.

BOLD charge you if you want it to go to the checkout stage. Shopify currency converter is FREE. Even at the checkout stage. @fmgmarket 

Hope this solves your issues

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Which app are you using as a currency converter?

Try alternatives.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

oooohhh i am very interested! i re-added the code and everything seems fine right now, but the currency converted is just another expense and i am really trying to save as much money as possible with all this, so how can i use the default shopify currency converter? does it just happen automatically? forgive me i am pretty new at all this

0 Likes