product button moving session

FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

hello community

I have a problem and I can't solve it, every time the product button appears when I hover over it, it moves the session from below, I'd like to place the button in a way that it doesn't move the session.
And when there are 2 lines of product name, the button also moves the session down
I also have a problem with the product button that has no promotion, every time it appears, it is much higher, could you help me please?

thanks

my store: findworld.com.br
password: edit321

FindWorld_0-1625714625477.png

FindWorld_1-1625714635339.png

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

Probably not wise to publicly post authentication details. At least there isn't a large userbase with criminal intent... Oh. Wait...

A casual guess would suggest your issue is caused and or resolved via .CSS ... either adjusting the declerations in a selector, or provisioning a new selector for this with the desired properties. 

0 Likes
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

Hello friend, this is just the password to access the store, not to make edits.

Can you help me? I'm trying to edit .icon and it's located in (index):126 do you know where this session is? @EyeR 

Thanks.

0 Likes
EyeR
Tourist
36 3 5

To be honest, I'm shoeless as to how to get to that in your store.

My .br isn't all that hot, so navigation isn't fluid.

But I think I found what you're talking about, with regards to the oddity of the button position on hover. As it only seems to apply to that one item, mayhaps that one item is different to the others? maybe a different sized image? (tho they seem the same to me)

I gave a few things in the .CSS a poke, but nothing I tweaked impacted.

0 Likes