product prices changes

hafid00
5 0 0

hello im building my shopify store using a premuim theme, i have like 500 products but sometimes i go to preview page products i notice some product prices changes and i go back to edite and save then later on some other product changes...can you please help me thanks

0 Likes
Oliver
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
406 44 76

Hi, @hafid00 !

Oliver here from the Shopify Social Care Team! I'd love to help you out with this and by the sounds of it, we should be able to get that fixed up pretty quickly.

It sounds like you've sourced your products from Oberlo and have auto-updates for pricing on your products enabled. That means that if there are any changes to the price of your products in Oberlo then the price will automatically change on the Shopify side of things. If you've reset your prices manually, which you may have done in this case, then you're definitely going to want to change those settings.

To do that you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to your Shopify Store Admin and click on Apps > Oberlo.
  2. Click on Settings which will open your General Settings, then scroll to the Auto Updates section.
  3. In the When the cost changes section, click Do Nothing, then click Save Settings. This will allow you to disable auto-updates for all of your products.

Hopefully that helps point you in the right direction! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 119

Hi @hafid00

Did you use any of the apps on your site? You should turn off the apps to check.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes