product theme background colour

7 0 0

I was trying to change the colour of the products background theme. Hopefully, on my website, I would have all the jewellery articles with a black background page and art with a white background.

It is possible to create a template that can be applied to specific products altering only the background when viewing these?

Thanks a million!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
723 63 97

When you say "jewelry articles" do you mean product pages? Or you mean blog articles? If you can share the URL to your store that would help with the styling part.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi, I have a shop that sells both jewellery and art products, I would like to add a black background to the product theme. any suggestions?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
723 63 97

If you are familiar with liquid coding you can definitely do it. What theme are you using? Can you share a preview URL to your store?

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
7 0 0
Hi

I’m using Ventura. It’s www.hugomadureira.com

Thank you
0 Likes
7 0 0

Any solution? )

0 Likes
7 0 0

Dear Visely

Is there any way you can advise?

Best

Hugo

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
723 63 97

Hey, I asked if you are familiar with liquid code and coding in general, but haven't seen a reply.

If these two type of products have different values for product_type or are part of different collections, you can add a simple conditional that would attach a specific CSS class to one of the element on product page that can be later used in CSS rules to change the background color of the page.

0 Likes
7 0 0
Thank you, but how can I add that conditional, I have some understanding of code but I don’t know how to create code. Could you tell me how to do it step by step?

Best
Hugo
0 Likes