"Buy It Now" is showing Error

RITIKT2
1 0 0

I just added the booster 3.0 theme on my store and the "Buy It Now" button is not working, it shows " An error occurred while processing your checkout. Please try again" every time I click on it.Screenshot 2021-07-07 182154.png

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 39 35

Hey, @RITIKT2 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

It sounds like this could be a theme issue, but to be sure, please install one of Shopify's free themes to commence troubleshooting. You'll need to preview the theme and then replicate the steps to check the same issue is/isn't present. Here's how to preview a theme:

If the same issue is present then this would indicate an issue with your store, and you would need to contact Shopify Support for assistance. You can get in touch with Shopify Support via chat, email, or callback through the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. 

If the same issue isn't present then this would indicate an issue with your theme. Booster 3.0 looks to be a third-party theme which means you'll need to contact the theme developer directly for support. You should be able to find their contact details on the website the theme was purchased from. 

It's good to note that Shopify Support only provides support for free themes listed on the Shopify Theme Store. This handy resource provides more information on where to find support for your theme.

I hope this helps!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes