"Buy Now" button is not showing on my Shopify venture theme product pages not showing

Highlighted
Explorer
44 0 10

@KetanKumar 

it will only let me select 1 collection out of all the collections i have....

Or do i have to do them 1 at a time?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 0 10

This is for an 'add to cart' button.....i already have this, i need a 'buy now' button.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7560 1042 2619

@Sinister_Kings 

can you please share buy now button if you have to genate sale channels 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 0 10

@KetanKumar 

I didnt think i had to add a sales channel to have the 'Buy with paypal' button???

Russell_Farquer_0-1594675043210.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 60 89

Hey, @Sinister_Kings

The most common reason why you wouldn’t see the dynamic checkout option within your theme is because your theme is not up to date. To check which version yours is,  please go to ‘Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme settings’. The most current version of Venture is 11.0.18 as seen below:

20-07-bz53k-x47t6

It is highly recommended to keep your theme up to date in order to ensure your store behaves correctly, in addition to having access to all of the new features and upgrades that are included over time. You can find more information about your theme and all of the customizations available in this Help Doc for Venture.

If your theme is out of date, you can add and customize the latest version by clicking on the ‘Explore Free Themes’ button at the bottom of your Theme library list. The steps to do so are also found here. Adding the updated version will not affect your current website. You’ll be able to work on the customization while keeping the new version offline, and publish it as the live version whenever you are ready to do so. 

Let me know if this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7560 1042 2619

@Sinister_Kings 

Yes, is current.

different OS to different button do you have open ios device to show apply pay if you have login PayPal so display PayPal button, don't log in any so display buy now button 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Explorer
44 0 10

@KetanKumar @Helen Thanks heaps guys!

I will update the theme and hopefully the issue will be resolved.

Really appreciate it, thanks again.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7560 1042 2619

@Sinister_Kings 

Thanks for your support and compliments.

1 Like