"Compare At" price not showing

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with the compare at pricing not showing up on both the collection list page and the product page. I've searched for the answer throughout the forum and nothing has worked for me. Hoping you can help! 

My website is: www.mindfulorganickids.com My theme is: Pacific I also installed a couple apps and had to edit some of the product snippets/sections so perhaps I made an error when I did so. I'm not sure if it was working before, I just tried it now.

Thank you so much for your time! 

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 393

Hey there, Megan!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

I had a great time taking a look at your store while trying to figure out what the issue with this may be - your products are so cute and carry important messages which I absolutely love. In my experience with Shopify, this issue is almost always caused by the same issue, the product price and the compare at price are misaligned. When you are reducing the price of an item you will need to put the original price as the compare at price and then change the product price to your new discounted price. You can read up more on setting up your compare at price in this help doc which can be found in our help center the home of all our help docs!

You can edit the prices of your product in bulk as per this guide. With Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up it is the perfect time to be figuring all of this out. I just wanted to share a couple of resources for you to consider for the upcoming weeks:

If the solution provided does not work, or if your prices were already set up as described above please do get back in touch. If it is an issue with your theme as opposed to a clerical issue I would recommend getting in touch with the theme developers, Pixel Union, here as they would be the best equipped to help you adjust any of the code in your theme.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hey Bo! 

Omg, of course!!!! Makes total sense and I swear I knew this! lol. this isn't my first shopify store!.

I'm sorry for the user error, but thank you so so much for your quick and detailed reply. It really helped me and I'm sure it will help others searching for this answer. 

Thank you so much for poking around my store and your for your positive feedback. I apprecaite it the love :) 

Warmly
Megan

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Bo,

My website is www.jadeandlemon.com, and I'm using the Supply Theme.  I'm also having the same issue where the compare at price is not showing, it's only showing the new sale price with the amount saved.  I have done everything you've suggested, but nothing works.  Please help!  Thank you so much!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @smorlando  Did you get any answer on this question of yours? I have the exact same problem.

If you got through this please let me know how you fixed it.

Thanks!

Noel

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I am having this same issue with my website I have set up a automatic discount for the check out but I also want to show what the sale price has been reduced to can I get some help with this please?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also get into to this ... And i found the selotion for sure and it go like this:

1. Pay attention that the compare at price is haeir then price

2 in the theme editor

Go to collection

And mark

Show compare at price

And if you like also mark show amount save

Good luck

For more help

benhaimstore@gmail.com

0 Likes