"Contact Us" Emails not coming to me email and getting lost?

Highlighted
Tourist
44 0 1

I thought i had my email everywhere it needed to be?  but for some reason when i test my contact us page, the emails never come to my business email? am i missing something? thanks

www.Behoneybee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
489 0 36

Hey Alicya,

Liquid contact forms send emails to your Account email in your General Settings (http://take.ms/2un). If you're still not receiving it, be sure to check your spam folder! :)

- Tetchi 

www.tetchi.ca | www.twitter.com/t3tchi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hey guys! I finally figured it out.

One of my forms was made by a template in Shopify. One was built in Pagefly, a custom one. 

When I select the form section with my cursor, these are the menus that show up on the right-hand size. Left pic is the custom form. Right is the one edited out of a template. I still can't get the left one to send to my email but when I selected "Contact" as the form type in the right pic, it finally started sending me emails. I checked my Customer list in Shopify, and sure enough, the forms were being sent straight to my Customer list before. 

Next, I'm going to try to see what happens if I drag the "Contact Form" building block into my page on the custom form page, then edit from there to see if that makes it link to my email. I built the left one from Form Fields only, so maybe that's why it doesn't work. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.48.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.48.58 PM.png

0 Likes