"Filter by" menu

New2U
Excursionist
24 1 2

Hey, so I have a "filter by" menu on pages where it shows my products, but I was wondering if there is a way where I could make it show words a certain way. I have clothing, and want it to start from XS, S, M, L, XL   not mixed up like XS, L, M, XL , S ,  here is what i'm talking about.

https://gyazo.com/18b560d602705f900d9cac32e96b1e7f

I don't want it to be unorganized, i'd like it to start with extra small , then move up the sizes , permanently , then when I add product and tag it with the size, it just gets put on the page, and the filter by menu doesn't move around

QUESTION #2 - Is there a way I can keep my customers logged in permanently ? Always having to sign in ...

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
149 13 26

Hi @New2U 

Yes its possible, please share the store URL so I can check and provide you solution here.

With the login I'm not sure if its possible, Because there is a time limit after that user logged in status will expired and have to login again.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
New2U
Excursionist
24 1 2

Can I ask why u need the store URL? I provided screenshots, and its debut theme, it has to do with something in the coding 

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
149 13 26

Because to write the code and check what works on it I need to check the filter menu HTML on your store. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
New2U
Excursionist
24 1 2