"You may also like" size image - DEBUT THEME

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello

I need some help.

I would like to change the size of the "you may also like" images in the mobile phone version. It's possible?

My theme is Debut.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hey, @MaryCO.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to reduce the size of the product thumbnails for the recommended products on the mobile version of your Debut theme. Though I'm unable to confirm how much further the thumbnail sizes can be reduced. However, if your store is subscribed to a plan, I can send a customization to our Theme Support and they can help explore potential options. I've located your shop and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder and send me a reply. That way, I can authenticate your account and forward this request to our Theme Support team.

Thanks! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there Elias,

I have the providence theme, and I noticed in the May Also Like section, my images are not lined up together.

Is there a way to receive support there?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hey, @Kier79.

That's a great question! Providence is a third-party theme, made and supported by Skup - You can submit a support request with them right over here.

You can also get support with third-party themes from Shopify Experts. Experts are experienced in working with third-party themes or custom coding, they'll be able to assist you with the alignment of images on your Providence theme. 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you Elias, this was very kind of you.