reduce thumbnail size on product page

Tourist
16 0 1

hi, i have quiet a few images for every product. how can i reduce thumbnail size of these 

thanks

i'm using minimal theme 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
109 0 16

Hey there!

With the Minimal theme there are some options which can affect the thumbnail sizes. For example, changing the layout option to be full width or not and/or setting the thumbnails to be under the main image or to the right in the product page options could be all you need. 

If that does not do the trick and you need them to be reduced further take a look at our Design Policy. Since Minimal is a Shopify made theme, it is supported by us.

If you still have any remaining design time then do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Gurus so we can forward this request to our Theme team to make the change! :) 

Cheers,
Bob O. 

0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

size is ideal for right side thumbnail images but you have to scroll down quite a bit when there are more picures ..... ... is there any code that can reduce thumbnail size (for thumbnails below the main image)) ? thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
385 0 46

Hi waqas,

Live example would be good as then we would know what settings you are currently using and what you want to exactly do? Otherwise we are helping blind...

Kasimir

"Good design is good business"
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

oh, i figured it out

never mind thanks

just had to change one-quarter to one-sixth or fifth etc..

thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there! And where do you do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

At the product-template.liquid

find this code line and change the size you want

<li class="grid__item wide--one-quarter large--one-third medium-down--one-third">

0 Likes