reduce white space between all sections in mobile version on Debut theme

Solved
honeymeii
3 0 0

Hello I'm Having issue with the white on the mobile version, specifically between the sections of the slideshow and featured collection.

0 Likes

Hello honeymeii,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
honeymeii
3 0 0

HoneyMeiiBoutique.com

0 Likes

Hi,

Can you share the screenshot ?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
honeymeii
3 0 0

IMG_696D6020ECDF-1.jpegIMG_696D6020ECDF-1.jpeg

0 Likes
cocoparis2207
2 0 0

Did anyone find a solution? I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
batecolifestyle
Tourist
9 0 2

I had the too much white space issue in between the slideshow at top of home page and then slideshow beneath. 

I also had an issue when in mobile view I had these really large not visually appealing slideshow arrows taking up a lot of my slideshow in mobile view. 

I found some code to get rid of the arrows on the slideshow and after doing that the large white space in between slideshows massively reduced and is much better.

It seems that a lot of people are having this issue. It would be great if Shopify could fix this issue once and for all as it’s a big time waster and something so simple at their end that could be repaired without everyone scrambling around trying to fix this issue. I spent hours trying to fix it.  I use debit theme. 

Cheers 

0 Likes
GTBond
Explorer
59 2 27

I'm using supply theme and was able to remove the white space above my logo but there's still alot of space between my logo and the 1st section which is a slideshow. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
GTBond
Explorer
59 2 27

I'm using supply theme and was able to remove the white space above my logo, but there's still a lot of space between my logo and the 1st section which is a slideshow. Any suggestions?

UmairA
Shopify Partner
878 86 177

Hey @GTBond,

Are you able to provide your store URL so I can take a look and provide you the solution?

Thanks

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes