remove "color" text from variants chooser

Solved
Tourist
13 0 1

So the product page goes like this: product name, price, variants chooser, add to cart button. The variants chooser has a text label "Colors" that i want to remove. How to do that? I searched all over the code and could not find it.

0 Likes
Explorer
63 13 17

Cam you provide some screenshots for this and tell what's you current theme?

Thanks for reading, don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Wrong outro - Click Like and Accept as Solution if it was helpful and help other to find the answer ?
0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Here is an example. Theme - Brooklyn. I want to remove the "Color" text label.

ss.PNG

0 Likes

Success.

Explorer
63 13 17

Open theme editor, find product-template.liquid

There should be code within 274-277 lines (in case if no changes provided before):

<label class="single-option-radio__label{% if option.name == 'Default' or option.name == 'Title' %} hidden-label{% endif %}"
  for="ProductSelect-option-{{ forloop.index0 }}">
  {{ option.name | escape }}
</label>

Delete it and save file

Thanks for reading, don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Wrong outro - Click Like and Accept as Solution if it was helpful and help other to find the answer ?
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

you can check color code and copy it to editor, you can also use http://www.fotoworks.org/photo-editing-software-for-windows-10/ to pickup color while editing 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello there,

I'm running the Brooklyn theme too and trying to remove color and size variants from my product as these variants dont apply to my products. I used the above solution to remove the color variant, but still see it despite removing the specific lines.

0 Likes