removing "sold out" label and "tax included" on specific collections

allenreji
1 0 1

Hi,

Looking for some help please.

I have two collections one called gallery and one called archive. the gallery collection is determined by the parameter that it has to have a quantity less than 1 but higher than -3. the archive collection is determined by the parameter that the quantity has to be less than -3. On only the archive collection I would like to get rid of the sold out label and the tax included label on the product pages in that collection. Also I have the opacity reduced on the gallery collection at the grid view however on the archive collection at grid view I would like full opacity and I'm unsure of how to change the code to be able to do that.

My chosen theme is debut.

All help is very appreciated

Thank you

labels im looking to remove on archive collectionlabels im looking to remove on archive collectionlooking to change the opacity of this grid view to fulllooking to change the opacity of this grid view to full

the code done to change opacity for the gallery and archive collections that needs to be differentiated by quantitythe code done to change opacity for the gallery and archive collections that needs to be differentiated by quantity

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14255 1657 5133

@allenreji 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes